Latest News –
Reply Paid service – we regret that due to rising costs, especially service fees applied by Australia Post, we can no longer offer our free postal service for quilts sent to us. However, we will still return your quilt free of charge by Australia Post.
KoolKat stand and rag rug making class at The Crafters Expo
KoolKat Quilting will be at the inaugural Crafters Expo to be held at the Butter Factory, Grantham, in the Lockyer Valley on Saturday March 11. Kathy will be conducting a class in rag rug making at 11.30am, so this will be a great opportunity for anyone who missed out on these popular classes held at various quilting club venues and at the KoolKat studio. Workshop details here. Bookings open from Feb 1st.
The program for the Crafters Expo and more information can be found below:
How to book
Step by Step Instructions for registering and paying for a workshop:-
1. Click on this link –
2. You will be on the Rotary Nomads ‘The Crafters Expo’ page.
3. Scroll down and click on the word “PROGRAM” in blue.
4. The ‘Program for the Day’ will now be on the screen. Look for the box “Click here for workshop list” and click.
5. Now you will have the list of workshops and the times they are on.
6. Click on the yellow workshop headings to get more details about each workshop eg who, what will you do, cost.
7. Click “Back to workshop list” at the bottom of that page.
8. When you are ready to register and pay click “click here for workshop registration”.
9. On the right of this new page in a box is “Tickets”. Click.
10. Click on the workshops you want to register and then proceed to “checkout”.
11. Complete checkout details.